Admission to First Year Junior College will be conducted as per the online admission system by Maharashtra State Board. A student who has passed the S.S.C. examination by the M.S.B.S.H.S.E. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto (C.B.S.E., I.C.S.E., N.I.O.S., etc.) is ELIGIBLE. Applicants must produce the following ORIGINAL documents at the time of admission.
- Statement of marks (Class X) along with 2 photocopies of the same.
- Passing certificate (Class X) along with 2 photocopies of the same.
- Leaving certificate OR Transfer certificate along with 2 photocopies of the same.
- 3 recent stamp size photographs.
- If there are any other requirements, the same will be mentioned on the college notice board.
- For the students who have appeared for an equivalent examination to the S.S.C., a migration certificate along with 2 photocopies of the same will have to submitted in due course for an eligibility in Maharashtra State Board.
Refund of Fees: In case of Cancellation of Admission, fee paid by students will be refunded as per rules.
Attendance: Minimum 75% attendance per term in all Theory lectures and Practicals / Tutorials is required of every student to be eligible for grant of Term.
- Use of mobile phones is restricted in the Classrooms, Corridors, Laboratory and Library. Wearing ID cards is compulsory.
- Students can purchase Railway Season Tickets at concessional rates only between Goregaon railway station and railway station nearest to their residence as indicated on their College Identity Cards.
- The native place declared on the admission form will be the basis for
long journey concessions.