Lords Universal College
ATKT EXAM – SECOND HALF 2021
Examination forms for the student who wish to appear for Sem-I,II,III,IV,V and VI ATKT Examination to be held in SECOND HALF 2021 will be accepted in the College office as per following schedule:-
|Sr.No.||Date||Exam Fees for one subjects||Exam fees for two subjects||Exam fees for three or more subjects|
20/8/2021 to 31/8/2021
Students should submit the following documents along with the Exam form-
- Clear photo copies of all Marksheet of all the previous examinations.
- Recent clear coloured photographs of 4cm x 3cm size. No black & white photos will be accepted.
- Separate Exam forms for each Semester.
Examinations forms of Sem-V/VI are available only for below mentioned pattern: –
- Choice Base (CBCS) 10 Grade Point
- Choice Base (CBCGS) 7 Grade Point
- CBSGS (75:25)
- Examination forms of fees defaulters will not be accepted. They will be allowed to fill the examination form only after clearing pending fees within time the frame.
- Incomplete Exam form will not be accepted.
- No students will be allowed to appear for the Examination without ATKT fees receipt.
- Students are instructed to preserve ATKT fees receipt for future reference.
- Timing –Between 9.00 am to 12.00 noon ONLY.