LORDS UNIVERSAL COLLEGE
College Code : Day College 647
Night College 999
College Helpline Number : +91 9324191171 / 022 2879 1111 (Extn. No.15)
Education is one the most important things in life, it is a torch towards hidden success and we at Lords Universal College provide the children with the torch of knowledge.
Keeping up to our roots of being Gujarati Linguistic college and understanding the current scenario, we are introducing following Free ships /Scholarships.
1 Free Education* for a student belonging to Gujarati Linguistic Minority Community
(Eligibility norms of the schemes are as under)
a. Applicant must be a domicile of Maharashtra.
b. The applicant must have passed the qualifying examination in first and single attempt in the immediately preceding academic year securing minimum 80% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate. For ex. If the applicant is seeking admission to First year of Degree College for AY 2021-2022 then the applicant must have passed the HSC/Equivalent Examination in first and single attempt in the examinations conducted in March/April 2021 securing minimum 80% in aggregate
And any one of the following
c. School Leaving Certificate (of SSC/equivalent class) of the applicant specifying “GUJARATI” as the mother tongue of the applicant.
c. Marksheet of SSC / Equivalent Examination of Self / any of the parents with Gujarati as one of the languages offered at X th/ Equivalent Examination.
c. Vasti Patra issued by the registered trust of the community specifying the applicant and his/her parents as Gujarati and that the parents reside in Maharashtra.
2 Free Education* for the Orphans student due to COVID.
Parameters for eligibility :
1. Applicants will ensure that they are fully qualified and fulfil all the eligibility norms for admission of their chosen
2. Documentary evidence issued by Government of Maharashtra or approved authorities of Government of Maharashtra like BMC, Government
3. Undertaking by the student specifying that he/she will complete the education for the Program applied and admitted failing which he/she will have to pay the actual fees due for the course from the year of admission to the year of leaving the course incomplete at the
4. If the applicant, after admission, becomes eligible for Government Freeship /Scholarship, the student will apply for the same and pay the college share of the fees
5. All other norms, rules and regulations related to admission as issued by the University, Government Authorities and the Management shall be
6. Applicants are required to note that the admission under this Scheme is not a matter of right and the Management reserves the right to withdraw / change the scheme anytime as
3 COVID Scholarship* for F.Y. Students
– Understanding the current situation Lords Universal Degree College is providing student with COVID- 19 Financial Scholarships students should complete all three years i.e. FY, SY and TY from Lords Universal College.
*Terms & Condition apply.