LORDS UNIVERSAL JUNIOR COLLEGE OF COMMERCE & SCIENCE
Topiwala Marg, Off Station Road, Goregaon (W), Mumbai 400 104
Helpline Numbers : +91 9136119921 , +91 9136981257
First Year Junior College Admission for Gujarati Linguistic Minority students for the Academic Year 2021-22
Students seeking admission under Gujarati Linguistic Minority follow the below mentioned procedure
A) Log to the website https://mumbai.11thadmission.org.in/Public/Home.aspx to fill Part 1 and Part 2 of the FYJC Government Online form.
- Select LORDS UNIVERSAL JUNIOR COLLEGE OF COMMERCE & SCIENCE as your first option.
- U Dise Number 27230600240.
- College code for Commerce: MU385CPE and for Science: MU385SPE.
B) Please go through the link https://tinyurl.com/tvhp2e3n for information about the fees, Scholarships (as applicable), Instalment Schedule and Lecture timings.
C) Fill the College Pre-Admission Form by clicking the link: https://tinyurl.com/yyuk5wny and apply under Gujarati Linguistic Minority quota.
Please scan and save the following document on your device as you will be required to upload them as part of the admission process:
- Passport size photograph,
- Photograph / Scanned copy of your Signature
- Leaving Certificate
- 10th Marksheet,
- Aadhar Card
- Part 1 and Part 2 of the Government Online form.
For claiming admission under the Gujarati Linguistic Minority Quota, the applicant has to submit any one of the documents listed below:
- S.C. Mark sheet specifying that the applicant has taken Gujarati as one of the languages
- S.C. Leaving certificate of the applicant mentioning his caste/sub-caste as Gujarati
- Marksheet/School LC of the parent indicating that either one of them has opted for education in Gujarati Medium
- A letter signed by the head or secretary or president of the community on the letterhead of the trust which should be registered with the appropriate authority.
- Vasti Patrak of Community where the name of the applicant appears along with his/her parent’s name.
D) The College Pre Admission Form along with the documents will be verified by the college and apponed
– Merit list will be generated by the college.
– Merit list is generated by the Government and provided to the college.
In both the cases, student will receive email and SMS on registered email id and mobile number specifying the Fees payment link.
E) Admission will be confirmed on payment of fees. The fees must be paid online. On successful payment of fees, you will receive the fees receipt, college-specific email id on your registered email id.
F) The student will have to submit the Original Documents to the college as per the schedule intimated by the college.
G) Students who have opted to pay the fees in instalment will be required to submit the post-dated Cheques of the instalment amounts along with the Original Documents at the time of admission.
- Admission will be cancelled if any discrepancy is found in the documents uploaded.
- Admission procedure will be strictly as per guidelines issued by the Education Department from time to time