First Year Degree College Online Admission Procedure 2021-2022
- Fill the University of Mumbai Pre-Registration Form 2021-2022 by visiting the given website: http://mum.digitaluniversity.ac/ Select LORDS UNIVERSAL COLLEGE and college code 647 (Day College) & 999 (Night College). Please keep the scanned copies of your HSC Marksheet, HSC Leaving Certificate & SSC Passing Certificate ready before you connect to the http://mum.digitaluniversity.ac/ as you are required to upload the same while submitting the form on http://mum.digitaluniversity.ac/. Take the hard copy/ soft copy of the pre-registration form 2021-2022 and keep it ready before you proceed to Step 2.
- Click on the below link to fill the college pre-admission form – https://tinyurl.com/yxeuk88w
Please fill the online form and upload the scanned copies of the documents mentioned below :
- Passport size photograph.
- Signature copy.
- University Pre-enrolment Form.
- HSC Marksheet.
- HSC Leaving Certificate.
- SSC Passing Certificate.
- Gujarati Linguistic Minority Certificate (if applicable).
- Any other certificate as applicable. (Eg. Physically Handicap, Children with special needs like learning disability etc.)
Note: The student is required to submit the original documents as and when demanded by the college authorities.
- On successful uploading/submission of the pre-admission form of the college along with the documents, the application will be verified by the admission department of the college.
- Incomplete admission form or forms with incorrect information will be rejected.
- All verified and approved forms shall be considered for selection in the merit list. The merit list shall be displayed on the college notice board and website www.lordsuniversal.edu.in.
- On selection in the Merit List, students shall receive an SMS and an email regarding the admission process, fee details and the payment procedure.
- Admissions will be confirmed after payment of fees and physical verification of original documents within the stipulated time. If the fee is not paid by the applicant within the stipulated time he/she will lose the claim of admission